Friday, August 9
The Chamber's Brat Sale Fundraiser - 11 am - 2 pm
Don't miss this annual tradition! The Chamber director and board members will be out on Main Street grilling brats and hot dogs. Head downtown for lunch—we’d love to see you--or we also offer delivery to local businesses. Contact the Chamber for a sign-up sheet.
Saturday, August 10
- Sidewalk sales & vendors along Main St.- 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Live music by Rick & Rise - 10:30am-1:30pm
- NEW THIS YEAR! Mascot Race - 1:30 pm
Ready, set, go! Culver’s Scoopie, Willie the Warhawk, Ca$h from Premiere Bank, the Fort Community Credit Union Bee, and the Ice Age Trail Alliance’s Monty the Mammoth will compete in a head-to-head race down Main Street. Who will win? You’ll just have to wait and see. Mascots will also mix and mingle with the crowd before and after the race.
- Children’s Fun Zone - 10:00am - 3:00pm
FREE kids games and activities, including bags, giant Jenga, and a giant dinosaur bouncy house, along with face painting, temporary tattoos and chalk art courtesy of the University of Whitewater’s Roberta’s Art Gallery and the University Center.
- Brat Sale - 11am - 2:00pm
- NEW THIS YEAR! Kona Ice Hawaiian-style shave ice truck will be selling shave ice from 11-2. Get here early, because the first 50 shave ice are FREE!
- The Book Teller will host guided walking tours of Whitewater at 11:00am and 3:00pm for $15.00.