Fort Community Credit Union is seeking a Full-time Teller to add to our Whitewater team.
Location and Hours: Whitewater Branch: 203 E Milwaukee St, Whitewater, WI 53190
- Monday-Friday. 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday, 8:00am - 12:00pm
- Closed on Sundays
- Full Time Position Hours: 40 hours a week, including every other Saturday (8:00AM - 12:00PM)
Fort Community Credit Union Benefits:
Fort Community Credit Union is committed to supporting our staff just as we support our credit union members by offering a robust benefits package including:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Medical and Dependent Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Company-provided Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) Retirement, Vacation, Sick and Personal Time, AND MORE!
Responsibilities for the Teller:
- Provides friendly, helpful service that promotes financial discipline through:
- Preparing for daily interactions with a professional image and an organized workstation.
- Maintaining knowledge of FCCU products, services and processes.
- Proactively greeting members with a smile, introduction, and full attention.
- Understanding the member’s objectives by asking appropriate questions and listening to the member’s responses.
- Perform routine member transactions, including but not limited to deposits, withdrawals, cash advances, loan payments, transfers, Visa gift cards, and cashier’s checks.
- Examine checks for endorsements and negotiability.
- Secures the credit union’s assets by handling cash and negotiable instruments in a consistent manner, properly identifying members, keeping member information confidential, balancing at the end of each business day, and completing necessary reports that summarize daily activities.
- Maintains up to date knowledge and adheres to all regulations, policies, procedures, and standards that pertain to this position.
- Actively works to insure credit union compliance with OFAC, Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Act Laundering, and U.S.A. Patriot Act.
An Equal Opportunity Employer