Whitewater Arts Alliance presents 2023 WRAP show at the Cultural Arts Center in May
Starting from May 4 to May 28, the Whitewater Arts Alliance (WAA) will be hosting the Wisconsin Regional Art Program (WRAP) exhibition at the Cultural Arts Center, 402 W. Main Street. This show features non-professional Wisconsin artists who have a passion for a variety of mediums including sculpture, acrylic, oil, and collage. Artists and art-advocates are invited to view the exhibition free of charge during the Center’s open hours, Thursdays thru Sundays, noon (12:00pm) to 4:00pm. The show can also be viewed virtually at the WAA’s website.
A reception will be held at the CAC on Friday, May 12 from 1:00pm - 4:00pm. The State Award winners as well as Honorable Mentions will be announced. Light food and drink will be provided.
There will be a workshop available for WRAP artists and the general public on Sunday, May 7 starting at 2:00pm. WRAP artists get in for free while all others pay $5.00 at the door.
There are 13 artists in this program with roughly 33 pieces on display. Artists involved in this year’s WRAP show are:
• Mary Bughman - Whitewater, WI
• Judith Buzzell - Delavan, WI
• Silvia Cavagnero - Madison, WI
• Megan Forsythe - Stoughton, WI
• Sue Herring - Milton, WI
• Sylvia Linton - Whitewater, WI
• Jeff Mann - Wales, WI
• Suzanne Popke - Whitewater, WI
• Rick Santovec - Lake Mills, WI
• Roy Schmidt - Waterford, WI
• William Schuele - Muskego, WI
• Laura Strehlow - Cambridge, WI
• John Yost - Waukesha, WI